Mor Harlech News

Our cats and kittens, day to day Nos chats et chatons, au jour le jour

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mannheim show results

Excellent weekend pour nous, dans le cadre superbe du Luisenpark à Mannheim.
AUDREY: 2x CAC
TORA: 3ème CAC + Prix Spécial + Nomination BIS
1e CACIB + Best in Show!
Organisation parfaite, gens aimables - une expo merveilleuse!

Superb weekend in Mannheim, the show-hall in the middle of the incredible and beautiful Luisenpark - I wish I lived in Mannheim - I'd walk miles in that park every day, and each time a different itinerary!
The organisation was beyond praise, and the people charming and helpful. Our results did nothing to dim my enthusiasm either! Audrey got her first two CACs, and as for our Tora - well, he became a Champion on Saturday, with a Special Prize and a Nomination for BIS; on Sunday, he got his first CACIB, and actually the Best in Show! The Best of Best was between him and the Russian Blue female who had won it the day before - she won it again. Best of Best Longhair yesterday was a Blue/White Persian Van with whom, I had fallen in lve at the beginning of the show - nice to have my "Judge's Eye" confirmed! Best Supreme was a splendid Norwegian Forest Cat - who keeps beating Daniella's King Arthur apparently! He really was nice though. I also saw a Korat, and got a photo - not many of those about!
More photos in my Yahoo albums - I'll try and post a link later, or anyone who's interested can email me for one!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home